Single Family Residence - Ocala, FL
4 Bedroom could easily be a 5 bedroom home. Just in time to get your children enrolled at Eighth Street Elementary! This wonderful Family Home (could be a 5 bedroom), sits in the Heart of Ocala on a very rare and gorgeous one acre lot that features an inviting Gazebo and sparkling pool. As you enter the front doors of solid mahogany it will take your breath away. The very open floor plan of this home features an expansive Great Room w/soaring beamed ceilings, a wood burning adobe fireplace, Chef's Kitchen w/state of the art appliances and ice maker, Designer cabinetry and Saltillo tile floors throughout the home. You will want to call it your own!
Joe and Darla Priest of Coldwell Banker Ellison Realty, Inc.
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Estates & Homes of Ft. Lauderdale,
Vol. 14, Issue 01, Page 27.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s); Zoned A/C
- Heating System: Zoned; Fireplace
- Roof: Tile
- Stories: 1.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Block; Concrete Block; Stucco
- Alarm System
- Floors: Tile
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath
- Eighth Street Elem. School,Forest High School,Osceola Middle School
- Eighth Street Elem. School,Osceola Middle School,Forest High School
- Forest High School,Eighth Street Elem. School,Osceola Middle School
- Forest High School,Osceola Middle School,Eighth Street Elem. School
- Osceola Middle School,Eighth Street Elem. School,Forest High School
- Osceola Middle School,Forest High School,Eighth Street Elem. School