Single Family Residence - Ocala, FL
Beautiful Pool Home in SE-Centrally located in Dalton Woods neighborhood close to shopping and dining. As you enter into this home you are greeted by the Cathedral Ceiling in the Great Room with a Dining Rm to the Left and spacious Office/Den to the right. Your eye immediately catches the pool view through the Glass Sliding doors leading to this Screened in pool surrounded by mature trees. The Kitchen is the focal point showing off one of a kind Granite counter tops. Bring your Bar top height stools to relax and utilize the eat-in kitchen style layout. The half acre yard is large both in front and back which is perfect for kids play or for adults seeking relaxation. Master bedroom suite is on one side of the home while the other two bedrooms are on the opposite side for more privacy.
Jerry Guerra of Coldwell Banker Ellison Realty, Inc.
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Ocala Marion County,
Vol. 42, Issue 03, Page 22.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 1.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Block; Concrete Block; Stucco
- Floors: Hardwood; Parquet Wood; Tile
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath
- Laundry Room
- Forest High School,Osceola Middle School,Legacy Elementary School
- Legacy Elementary School,Forest High School,Osceola Middle School
- Legacy Elementary School,Osceola Middle School,Forest High School
- Osceola Middle School,Forest High School,Legacy Elementary School